Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New in Music

So if you haven't seen the Apple page, the Beatles are finally on itunes! I'm kinda happy for that, but that wasn't the unforgettable day I was looking for, thank goodness I wasn't gettin too excited over it.

Also the new MCR album was leaked onto the internet -_____-, (but >:) on the inside).

Danger Days of a Fabulous Killjoy is pretty good so far from what I'm hearing. I still need some more time, but I like so far.
It doesn't have that same awesome beginning as The Black Parade, but again I still need time for it to sink in.

Na Na Na is an instant favorite already, but a new one I'm starting to grow on is Bulletproof heart.

But for now not bad so far hope this album is a keeper worth buying to support the band^^

No comments:

Post a Comment