Sunday, November 14, 2010

Love

There's so many different forms of it. between family, friends, you get the picture. There's just one form of love I haven't experienced yet. Finding a girl who will love me as much as I love her. I want someone to hold in my arms and cuddle with. I want to experience my first true kiss. It hasn't happened yet....

I failed at that love in so many ways. I've been lied to, looked over, pushed aside, denied. I'm envious at the people who have it now or experienced it at one point. They experienced a joy that I've felt deprived of for all my life. I feel like that person who is bound to love me is somewhere far away or doesn't exist.

People (and a movie) say that true love doesn't exist. Yet somehow I keep believing there is true love no matter what people tell me. I just keep hoping. For that day when I tell a girl I love her that she says, "I love you."

But for now I'll stay lonely. I'll wait til college and maybe I'll have some luck there. I'll just stay positive and hope for the best. There's other things in life worth living for and to enjoy. And that'll be enough for now.

So for that girl who one day will love me. I'm searching for you and I'm not giving up. Please show up soon there's so much I want to do in life with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment