Sunday, November 14, 2010

Memoirs of the Video Games Systems I own

  • Gameboy SP- Every kid had one when I was little and it was finally my turn. It was my first game console I've ever owned and it was awesome! Pokemon Sapphire, Zelda A Link to the Past and Four Swords all day!
  • Ps2- I had so many good gaming memories with this system. Playing Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Final Fantasy X and XII, Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater, and Star Ocean. But nothing made my asian childhood then playing DDR with the cousins muhahaha
  • Psp- The system that out of all the others deprived me of any sleep. I loved playing Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions, Lumines, and Patapon
  • Wii- Playing the wii wasn't the most fun playing alone, but when friends came over this was the center of the party all the time. It usually was the Rock band and Mario Party 8 nuff said. It's a fun system but the only time I've ever enjoyed it was playing Zelda Twilight Princess and that was with my cousins too at times. But overall good memories.
  • NDS- Its always the portable systems that deprived me of sleep. This one did the same as the psp final fantasy tactics advanced and A2 all day. Advanced Wars was also the highlight of this system for me. Pokemon Diamond was also the highlight of this console for me. Overall the nds was my most favorite portable game console and I'm totally excited for the 3Ds.
  • Ps3- My favorite HD console. I wanted a 360 but I didn't want to pay for online...... so I went for the ps3. Uncharted 2 is a must buy for this system. The free online, bluray, and pretty legit game collection is totally worth it. Planning to get black ops and assassin's creed brotherhood, but I'm currently pretty poor so we'll wait for Christmas.
  • Pc- A system that has never failed me in entertainment. Playing warcraft and starcraft, regretfully World of Warcraft... yeah those were awesome yet life draining times. I'm currently playing Empire: Total War which I say is the best RTS out there next to Starcraft II, but I'm planning to get Civ 5 which looks like a pretty legit game.

No comments:

Post a Comment