Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lens collection


My Dad had an old Olympus OM System Film Camera that I remember playing around with when I was little. I recently found them in the attic while looking around, but too bad I never found the body to these awesome lenses.
Well let's start with the one that doesn't look like it should be part of an OM system.
 This is a CCTV 25mm f1.4 lens I got off ebay for around $20 I still need to buy an adapter for it, but I tried out one my friend had and the product pictures are pretty good.I will try to get some pics with this lens sometime in the near future. Otherwise its a pretty unique lens.

This is one of the old OM system lenses. Made by Zuiko it is a 50mm f1.8 lens and it's the lens i took with my breakfast earlier. It's a really good lens and gets some pretty good shots.
Lastly the 200mm f1.4 OM system Zuiko lens. Geez this thing is like a sniper lens. It basically the lens I'll be using to take sports shots from the bleachers. It's a pretty difficult lens to use, but I'll get some practice with it.
So there's my lenses I have now. My dream lens is to have a leica voigtlander. It may take awhile, but there's nothing wrong with dreaming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment