Monday, November 15, 2010

I Love it When...

You create a great, unforgettable memory. It's such a awesome feeling like no other.

Mine was at a summer program I attended. I was surrounded by newly made friends and we were walking down a street in a giant group on a college campus to a meeting. We cracked jokes, messed around, began to cheer, and many other things. But at one moment I felt a great feeling of happiness, a feeling of belonging. I just felt what it means to be human.

You don't really know you made a memory like that until afterward you've actually had time to think about it. When you remember that memory you feel lovely nostalgia. You remember who you experienced it with. And you wish you were in that moment to experience again.

I think what I want in my life is 50% success and 50% unforgettable memories

No comments:

Post a Comment