Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Things that Bring a Smile to my Face

There's a lot of Things that make me smile in life whether it's happy or sad, but here's some things I always come across often that bring tickles my fancy and bring both ends of my mouth up.
  • Eating toast with Nutella and a glass of milk (2%) for breakfast.
  • Seeing people's reaction when a girl/guy agrees to be their prom date.
  • Taking a nice picture.
  • Finally getting that damned Calculus problem that took you two hours, several pencils with their erasers all used up, and a bunch of smudge marks on you to solve.
  • Beating the boss to a video game.
  • Taking a nice shower after swimming.
  • Hearing a good joke.
  • Seeing a funny, inspiring, interesting, etc. video
  • When someone text messages me out of nowhere just to talk.
  • Putting your music on shuffle and somehow the right song plays that brightens your day.
  •  
    Those are just some that popped in my head I'll probably revisit this list another time!

6 comments:

  1. Nice list. Sometimes I think about the same kind of stuff, but I can never really remember them all. I've got four here:

    Beating a boss/level/really hard bit in a game (like you)
    Getting a comment on my blog
    When someone thanks me
    Making people laugh

    Yar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what's great and makes me happy? Food. xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sami Haha thanks! ya I can never remember them all either.
    Haha I'll be sure to put those other three in the redux!

    @Mr. LB Hell ya it makes me happy too X). Btw I'm working on being Tagged

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? That's not a bad goal at all haha

    Go read my "One Lovely Blog Award xD" Post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this adds on to your happy list xP

    ReplyDelete
  6. And don't forget:

    . Making up lists of things that make you happy

    and also

    . Receiving awesome comments from Eeshie because she is awesome and cool like that and they brighten up your day and make the birds sing and the horses gallop and the guys drool and, and, and I rock.

    ...

    Damn. I just reread this whole thing. I'm so weird.

    Peas out. :P

    ReplyDelete