Saturday, April 23, 2011

Boredom

One thing in life I love to hate is boredom.....

It's a driving force at first to make you get off your ass and do something.
It's a horrible feeling when you've done all you think you can do.

You feel antsy and you want to do something, but.... you don't know what that "what" is.

My Cures for Boredom:

  1. Watch T.V. - First thing I go straight for when boredom hits. I get a few shows and anime in and then....
  2. Play Video Games- Self exclamatory
  3. Computer- This is the biggest boredom killer because one word: INTERNET. I can like make a subcategory for this like facebook, twitter, etc. , but here's the top things I do on the computer.
  • Stumbleupon- If you haven't found this application it's the biggest time killer in the world. 
You basically sign up (for free of course) and you do a small checklist of your interests.
Finally you download a toolbar that has a stumble! button, press it and it's like discovering new worlds!
I've found so many funny and interesting on stumbleupon so if you're interested here's a link enjoy!
http://www.stumbleupon.com/
  • 8tracks- There's a bunch of music mix sites, but for now I'm sticking with 8tracks. People make some chill mixes on here and it's where I go for something new. Mostly to satisfy my classical needs.

     4. Here's when I start getting desperate and starting to stall:
  • Yelling and Cursing in my house (when I'm alone of course). I dunno I really find joy in this, remember this is the desperate step.
  • Take a Shower (again)- It's an automatic in the morning, but now I'm just stalling.
  • Small trip around my town- This kills my gas, but it's in the name of my boredom.
  • Eat, walk around, repeat until I find something to do- This is my final trump card and it usually has good results and I get lunch done.
So ya that's boredom to me. A horrible feeling but good incentive to make me do something productive like make this article X).

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how some of our best moments were created out of boredom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? it's pretty ironic, but in a good way^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, it seems your boredom is your little space in the universe where the stars have magically loaned you there energy to create this great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boredom sucks. I hate it. When you were a kid, a piece of dust could captivate your mind. You only realise how great being a kid is when you aren't anymore, y'know?

    Anyway, interesting boredom-killing list, Viray. I do pretty much the same, except I'd put TV at #3 instead of #1. I do a lot of stuff on the PC.

    (Nice pic btw.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like what you did with your page xD

    ReplyDelete