Saturday, April 16, 2011

O Dear Looks Like I've been Tagged

So Mr. LB tagged me on one of his posts, so challenge accepted I'll post my favorite things according to the categories and tag 5 other people!

Food: I'm not the biggest fan of most vegetables, but otherwise I love any kind of food and mostly willing to try anything. Unless it doesn't sound, look, or smell that appetizing. But I mostly love spicy food to a certain extent. I once did the Wingstop atomic wings challenge and I couldn't taste much for the rest of the day, my lips were an inferno, and I was miserably drinking milk for quite a while.
But ya to sum it up food is good and I love food (well most...)

Color: Hmm.... Mostly blue.... ya blue.... nothing much to say here haha

Animal: hmm... pikachu, piplup, and mew yeah that's right! O alright if you want me to pick some real ones.... -_____-
  • Dolphins- I swear dunno being an aquarius I love these animals and I pretty much act like them in the water and land playful and outgoing creatures. Random idea but how awesome would it be to like to rent out an olympic sized pool replace the chlorinated with normal water for dolphins to swim in and get some pirate ship and put it in the middle. It would be dangerous as well but freaking AWESOME! I'm going off track onwards...
  • Dogs- Man's best friend, what can I say how can you hate them? except I'm not a big fan of the small hyper ones that bark constantly. There's one in my neighbors yard that like makes it a habit to bark and howl at 2am in the morning..... lovely...
  • Bengal Tiger- An awesome cat and one I want to tame and have for a pet. Like I really want to tackle one and make him my pet. I can just take out on a stroll >:)
Sports Team: Michael Phelps? O alright I'll have to say the 2008 U.S. Olympic Swim Team for the 400 Free Relay here's a link to the video if you haven't seen this race it's amazing.
 
Dessert: Hmm... Frozen Yogurt especially Red Velvet flavored frozen yogurt. It's the most heavenly dessert I've had in ages....
Artist/Singer/Band- I have way too many to name but here's some awesome ones I've picked up recently.
 Bands:
Explosions in the Sky
Infant Sorrow
Motion City Soundtrack

Artists:
Hans Zimmer
Maxence Cyrin
Joe Hisaishi

Pair of Shoes: Busted pair of vans (I don't want to throw those things out), Pair of Nikes can't complain I'm too poor to afford any more shoes.

Outfit: Umm. Dickies shorts with any random tshirt I find in the drawers along or....

Skinny Jeans: I like skinny jeans but not too much. I can't constrict myself too much, dunno how some guys do it.

Brand: I don't belong to many brands I just look for nice clothing

Perfume: ........ HELL YA! No I'm just kidding chlorine is the only cologne I can afford.
Accessory: Umm.. I wear a necklace my grandma gave my once in awhile

Snack:  Way too many things to put here but let's keep it at jalapeno kettle chips, yup!

Holiday: Christmas, gets the family together and it's just a nice holiday whether you are religious or not.
Movie: Inception and An Education two great movies.

Song: Hardest one ever..... Stroll Through the Sky- Joe Hisaishi. It's such a nice song in Howl's Moving Castle you can never really go wrong with classical music.

Guilty Pleasure: As a nerd I have way too many Yugioh is one of them :P

So I have to tag five more people so here we go! (And if you get tagged haha get yourselves busy >X)
Okay I'm friggin lazy so I'll bend the rules and choose three.
  1. Captainfalcon http://captainfalconfly.blogspot.com/
  2. CatherineAva http://catherineava.blogspot.com/
  3. Sami http://samiisthegame.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. Ahohoho! Thanks for tagging me, appreciate it. Those other two have way cooler names tho XD

    Again thanks, hope some people will come round to appreciate my works. And yeah, I will get busy XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, tell me when I am tagged or mentioned lol. I NEVER KNOW.:P Haha you're supposed to comment to tell the person!

    ReplyDelete