Saturday, April 16, 2011

First Day of Spring Break!

So I finally get a much deserved vacation!!! Spring Break is here!!!

Let's see the things I've done over the past few weeks that I've been so busy with:
  • I watched my school's edition of Les Miserable. It's such a great musical I recommend watching it. It's up their with Phantom of the Opera and Wicked in my book. Took plenty of pictures there and had a great time altogether seeing my classmates efforts at making it so awesome.
  • So many projects. For Economics we had a major project IES (International Economic Summit) and for my religion class (I go to a private catholic school) I had to do a marriage project with my "wife" X) here's a pic of us


  • Had a few swim meets here and there.
  • Still finding a date to prom, I have one possible one so I have do something cute to ask her now (gotta think of something).
  • Had days when I'm feeling like, crap, alone, confused, and mediocre.
  • But had days which were awesome and I had a blast like at our senior prank on April 1st



So really my senior has been great so far! Yes I've had my depressing moments and times when I felt like utter crap, but you just have to fill those up with happy ones!
So life is as good as you make it and I plan to be better than good.

3 comments:

  1. haha You seemed like you had a lot of fun. xD
    Keep it up with the happiness haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur. Seemed like you had a great time man, more fun that correspondence school in any case XP

    By the way, is it just me or did you actually post these 4 posts all in one day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mr. LB Haha yawp thanks bro! You too!

    @Sami yes I did, naw it isn't you I posted all those in one day. Spring break, no projects over the break, ya time to get some blogging done^^

    ReplyDelete