Sunday, May 15, 2011

Going Incognito for a Week

Alright so I just got back from an awesome Prom and in recovery mode. This week I'm going to be taking Finals so I'll mostly be studying and getting ready for graduation. So no Blogger for at least a week, but I'll try to post what I can if I get the time you never know!

O ya so I was pondering and thinking over this so I'll connect my facebook, tumblr and twitter to this blog so I'll start adding my contact info for them.

So if you want to chat, agree, disagree with me directly not in my comment box feel free to add me. And you can see a lot more of my less artistic photography. And please tell me if you're friending me from this info on blogger on a message, because I've got a big stalker (no lie) and he's been making a different account to try and reach me it's very creepy.

Tumblr: tehviray.tumblr.com
Facebook: just search in through my email gviray@pacbell.net and the picture is the same one I have on my profile here under Gabriel Viray
Twitter: Viray707

So ya I'm heading towards a big event in my life, see you again blogger in a week!

3 comments:

  1. Wait, wait... it's already been more than 2 weeks since your last post, and now you're telling us you're gonna be busy for a week?

    Well, better late than never I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ya... those last weeks i admit were pretty hectic as well. Its hard trying to find time to balance creative thinking and the rest of life. The most Ill do is most likely post pics but dont expect as much life pondering from me for this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww haha. You have fun and work hard xD

    I finished my finals xP

    ReplyDelete