Friday, March 25, 2011

So I guess I'm Stylish and Kreativ


After coming back to blogging from an unannounced hiatus of school work I realized I've been given some awards!

My friend and classmate cat awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award by Catherine at her blog "Catherine Ava" at http://catherineava.blogspot.com/
 So if you're a fan of fashion go check her out she has some pretty good articles for your fashion needs and wants.

Also Delaney at her blog "Diaries of a High School Sophomore" at http://doahss.blogspot.com/
 She has so many awesome articles that I find joy in reading so check her out as well.

So thanks a lot you two for the awards!

Now I'm supposed to tell you 17 things about myself. 7 for the Stylish blogger and 10 for the Kreativ. So here we go 17 interesting, weird, and random facts about me.

  1. I had the biggest phobia of needles/syringes, which all started from a visit to the doctor's office when I was six.
  2. I zone out way too much for my own good and end up awkwardly staring at people accidentally.
  3. I'm waiting for my acceptance letter to Hogwarts.
  4. I don't have a Filipino accent even though I'm a full.
  5. I listen to practically anything so long as I find it catchy. It doesn't even need to be music let alone sound, when my car's radio was broken I bop my head to the silence.
  6. One way I judge if a girl's cute is if she has cute feet. (no I don't have a fetish)
  7. I have a habit of saying "Minus well" instead of "Might as well"
  8. I know way too many internet memes and constantly use them in any situation like over 9000 times u kno?
  9. I hate the cold immensely and love hot, lazy days.
  10. I love taking towels out of the dryer and rubbing my face in them because they're so warm and comfy.
  11. I have yet to break a bone in my body.
  12. I have gotten all 3 stars on every level for the first stage in angry birds (took me so long) on to stage two >:)
  13. I was obsessed with legos when I was young and built a lot of things.
  14. For some reason I love the feeling of being chased by someone or something it's like a different adrenaline rush I can't get out of sports.
  15. For a guy I'm a bit emotional tearing up at every sad video game or movie I come by. 
  16. I'm a horrible procrastinator and find any reason to not do school assignment and it even come to a point when I even do other homework just so I won't have to do a specific one!
  17. I use to own a rabbit and I was too lazy to name him anything so I called him rabbit.
So there you have it! You now know 3% more about me then you have before which is probably nada because I haven't made a bio page yet (which is still under the works). So now for the people I believe deserve these awards.
Kreativ Award: Ciaran's Broadcast Blogspot Drop Me in the Middle and Geek inferno
For the Stylish Award: Mr. LB Ramblings of a Lonely Girl and Sketchbook Stuff
 All of them are awesome blogs, they truly deserve these awards for such style and creativity, and you most definitely need to check them out.

3 comments:

  1. Also congrats.
    And, just so you know, I only read the first 3 things out of 17. I've also got the unlucky #2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Thank you very much! Congratulations man!

    ReplyDelete