Sunday, January 23, 2011

LittleBigPlanet 2

 
First Impressions:
So I ordered the collector edition of LBP 2 in August and got it on the release date of January 18
I totally wanted the plush doll and quite happy with now.
The bookends are pretty cool just another nerdy addition to my game library.
The DLC costumes worth it as well.
Just for the extras I'm quite happy with what I paid for.

So What Did I Think of the Game?

I just now beat the whole game and going back to perfect some levels and try creating one. I also want to try the game with 3 more friends, but I have to say... dang this game is fun!
 If you haven't played the first LBP it isn't necessary to play the first one, but it may get some time to get used to the controls mainly the jumping.
For those who have played the first one this game, it is a must have especially if you really liked creating levels in the first LBP.
There's so much added content to the game and creation that I know I'm going to have this game for quite awhile. So check it out!



1 comment:

  1. Man, I heard that the first Little Big Planet was real good and I'm sure that the second's cool too. One of the things that makes it so appealing is all making levels, all the other custom ones and the replay value. Unfortunately I don't have a PS3, but if I did I'm sure I'd buy both LBPs.

    ReplyDelete