Sunday, December 5, 2010

Explosions in the Sky



 If you want to listen to a chill band look no further.

The make some pretty unique music. No lyrics and the music isn't anything heavy or dark. It's just relaxing. When I need some time to relax and slow down my life I play any of their albums. It's nice to find some music away from the heavy rock and metal,  the catchy pop music, the flow and beat of rap and R&B, and the soothing melody of classical music. It's good to find music you like that is a genre you can't quite put your finger on.

So if you like this song check the out Explosions in the Sky

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING band. Their best song is perhaps "Have you passed through this night" ; the music is so powerful, and makes for great company on a lonely night <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! I pretty much found this band randomly online and tried them out pretty good stuff^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!!! I've totally just randomly stumbled on this online. And I love your blog, gonna follow. Double back and follow me if you like what you see on tellmewhenyoufindme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete